Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Locks of Love

Eliza donated her hair to Locks of Love while the Buchanan fam was here for Christmas. I took a video, but it's in a weird format and I'll have to put it up later. Ash's sister Kali did the honors. Ash's sweet aunt Sheree passed away from cancer, so Eliza knew a little about losing your hair from cancer and wigs and such, and then a couple girls in our neighborhood had donated their hair as well. So she really wanted to do it, kind of in memory of Sheree, and it was special to have her aunt cut it for her.
Before:

After:

6 comments:

Joel and Michelle said...

What a sweetie. She's got beautiful that people would die for. I think it looks really cute short. :)

Kristine said...

I LOVE her new haircut! That girl is somethin' else! Glad Jo is her friend.

Adri said...

What a cute haircut. I think that is such a great thing for little girls to do.

Jamie said...

SO cute! Love her new do. What a neat thing for her to do. And love the idea of a Staycation...we are going to have to try it one of these days.

Emily said...

My nieces did the same thing. It's such a nice idea. And her hair looks really cute short!

familia Bybaran said...

That is SO great! What a great heart she has! I can't believe she had so much hair to donate. Impressive! I love her hair cut now.