Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Home

We moved! Ash got a new job in August and three weeks later we moved up to Portland, Oregon. We miss our Utah friends dearly and are enjoying living near family for the first time in our married lives. After a month of air-mattress camping in an apartment, we moved into our new home October 7th. We love it! Now we can literally hug the trees right out our window (threw that in just for you, Coby! haha). It's a work in progress, but some friends have asked for photos, so here they are. We'll post of the bedrooms when they're more put together.








8 comments:

Lynette said...

Yeah! I love it, I love how much natural light you get. It's beatuiful, can't wait to visit!
xoxo Nette

p.s. love the bit for Coby, saw that one coming! =)

Kelly said...

Your house is beautiful! And that view!! Oh my goodness, it is gorgeous. Miss you guys...at least Ben got to see you.

erin said...

I can't get over all the light! Lovely home, Audrey!! It's really so nice.

Jamie said...

I LOVE all the trees! It's like you are in the middle of a forest. I'm excited to see it in person.

Natalie N said...

WOW!! What a beautiful place!! I love all the natural light. It's amazing. Can you email me your new address what you have a sec?

Can't wait to hear more details about this big move for you guys.

lots of love
xoxo

Kassie said...

Gorgeous home what a great place to live! I love your family photos you are gorgeous and your kiddies are soo cute!

Adri said...

I haven't been on the blog forever and I am so happy I did today. I love seeing the photos of your family. Your house looks amazing! It's so beautiful. Who needs a swing set there with all that forest to play in.
I hope you are all doing well and we sure miss you guys. Evie says hi to Eliza!

Ufa88kh said...

I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ប្រដាល់ថៃ