Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Micah's Birthday

Micah turned 5 on August 24th. We had a swimming party; can you say mayhem? Thanks to Ben, Brett, and Haylee for your help keeping track of the munchkins.
The lazy river. Micah's head is right behind Kaden's, whoops.
Cousin Ben terrifying Braden and Landon.


You know who belongs in that space, Chasey! We miss you guys!
Some things I want to remember about Micah at this age: He has such a sweet tooth. He is famous for his, "I didn't eat it" face, even as his cheeks bulge. He is generous to a fault, especially with his sisters. He loves the high diving board at the pool.
Poor Micah has to have his tonsils out next month. I've been noticing his snoring the past six months or so, and his pediatrician referred us to an ENT who, while generally conservative, did recommend he have them removed.
Micah is loving kindergarten. He is thoughtful of kids who are left out. He loves all things remote control, and loves to ride his bike. I've had several parents come and tell me the funny, insightful things he has said in his church Primary class (among them, that he loves water because it's the healthiest drink and he gets really constipated). :)
Micah is pretty great at helping me around the house. He is also my ultimate cuddler; I can always count on him for a snuggle. He is a Star Wars fanatic lately, loves meatloaf, and I'm sure I'll remember more details I want to record about him later. So long for now!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Micah!! Time goes by way too fast. Where is that awesome indoor pool?

Adri said...

Happy Birthday Micah!

Jamie said...

Such a fun party for sweet Micah! I will definitely have to show Chase that picture and make a copy of it too! It totally made me happy and sad at the same time! I'm sure you know what I mean. I thought about calling you today, but it has been one of those non-stop crazy days. I finally am sitting down and I am not sure if I'm going to make it up and it's only 9:30 here! (So not like me!) Hope things are well! And Happy late birhtday to Micah! We miss him and you all too! December can't come soon enough!

Natalie N said...

What sweet little insights into your big 5 year old! I loved hearing the fun things he does and says. Hope you guys are well!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.