Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ballet

Sarah started Ballet last week, and surprise surprise, she loves it. This little diva would wear her leotard the entire week if I let her. She was a little shy at the beginning of class but had warmed up by the end and practices at home. She is attending with three friends from our neighborhood. Thanks to the lovely ladies, Grammy and Aunt Ashley, for her sweet ballet attire they got her for her birthday back in July. Here she is on her first day.





Trying to master first position and keep her toes apart, heels together. Go Sarah!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! She is the cutest little ballerina ever!!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

Oh so cute! I see she's going to grandma Chris. Isn't she so good?! She'll love it!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! That takes me back. Weren't Taylor and El taking there just last week?? When did they get so grown up?? YEA for cute Sarah! She looks like she totally in her element! :) And her balleria attire couldn't be any cuter.

Adri said...

I can't believe she is in ballet. I remember when she was just an infant.. man how time flies. What a cutie she is... way to go SARAH!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.