Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Really?

Did my little Micah really just start kindergarten? Wow. He is really excited, especially to know a couple kids in the class already and to have the same wonderful teacher Eliza did. His pre-assessment with Mrs. Tipton went great and I know he's going to love it, although I will miss my Micah for that half of the day. He got a little quiet when we first arrived, but after the orientation activities, he told me goodbye with a smile and got down to work. Go Micah!

This face reminds me so much of his Grandpa Rex. I can't believe how old he looks. He picked out that dinosaur shirt for his first day.


7 comments:

Adri said...

I can't believe that he is in Kindergarten... has time gone by that fast. I remember when he was just a baby!

Kelly said...

Ryan started today too. Can you believe it? Micah is getting so big...really, he looks so much bigger in that picture. Congrats on a new one in school. Ryan loved school, I hope Micah did too!

You look lovely by the way. And that's super cool Ben is going to stay with you. Will he go to Herriman? I was going to introduce myself when you were over here...but I swear I was trying to keep my head above water. :-)

Britt said...

Jett started today too. They grow up so fast. Doesn't it seem like Masen and Eliza were just there!!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

It's so crazy! I was so glad to find out Micah is in Shelby's class & better yet they sit by each other. I think that really helped her too, she was so nervous. I think this will be a great year for them.

Jamie said...

Wow, he looks so grown up in these pictures! I can hardly believe it myself. Such a handsome little guy. We already miss him and you all so much!!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Audrey_

I can't believe little Micah is in school already. What??? He looks so grown up! Call me when you get a free moment this week:) We need to finish our conversation!!!! Give your kids hugs from us!

Natalie N said...

I can't believe he is already in kindergarten either. What a grown up little man!

We were just in Utah and I'm so sad we didn't get to see you. I got so sick and didn't visit anyone but family while we were in town. I'm sure we'll be back again, but still am so sad I didn't get in touch with you. Know that we're thinking of you and hope all is well!
xoxo